sexta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2011

Dreams And More Dreams

23/12/11

Almost Xmas.
I had a dream about HER again, I don't remember if it's the second or the third time.
This time was no different from the others.
We were with my cousins trying to teach her physics for some reason. We were trying to talk in spanish because we're from Brazil and we tottaly forgot about physics.
One of my cousins did something to her, I got jealously about it, but I couldn't blame him, he was already asleep.
Then I took one of her gadgets and it was like a game or something. She said to me: "It's my baby, be careful".
I was careful, but I didn't know how to play or use it, since we didn't have it in our country. Then I gave it back to her.
After short talk, I woke up. Came back to reality. I miss HER so much, I wish I could see her one more time. Just to see if she's ok, if she's HAPPY, smiling like she always does. Living her life like she always did. Like we always do.

THK

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário